Commercial Construction Superintendent
Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- Reviewing Plans and Specs
- Monitoring Subs Work to Ensure Quality and Compliance
- Identify and Communicate Potential Construction Problems
- Identify Possible Cost Savings
- Contact, Schedule, and Coordinate all Subs, Supplies, & Utilities
- Documentation of Job Related Activities Including Submission of Work Logs & Meeting Minutes
- Monitor & Control Labor, Material, & Equipment Costs
- Maintain Relationships with Owners , Subs, & Officials
- Maintain Tidy Jobsite
Ideal Person will have at least 5 years Commercial Superintendent Experience. They will be a Pro-Active Team Player with Strong Communication & Problem Solving Skills.
Please submit a resume if you are qualified for this job.